Please read the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the Website hariyellowpages.com. By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, discontinue use of the Website.
hariyellowpages.com provides a directory of contact information (the "information") to various businesses for public use through its Website. The Website is for personal and non-commercial use. Please use caution and common sense when using the Website.
- Disclaimer. The Content on the Website is intended to be accurate and reliable, however, the Website Content is provided to you "as is" and "as available" and without warranty or condition of any kind, whether express or implied. In particular, part of the Content (comments, reviews, etc) is posted by users on the Website and makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy of the information accessible on or through the Website. Furthermore, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, the Website disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of third party rights, freedom from computer viruses, and warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In no event shall Website be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the Website or any other website you may access while using the Website or your use of the Content, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Third Parties. Any correspondence or business dealings with any third parties including merchants, sellers, buyers or advertisers found on, or through, the Website is between you and said third parties, and the Website has no control over the quality or legality of the Content advertised, the truth or accuracy of any representations made by sellers, the ability of sellers to sell and the ability of buyers to purchase. The Website shall not responsible for any damages you may suffer by entering into such transactions including the payment for and delivery of goods if any, and any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings. You and the third party, not the Website, are responsible for compliance with all laws applicable in any such transaction.
- Indemnity. You acknowledge and expressly agree that use of the Website is at your sole and own risk. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Website and their affiliates as well as their respective directors, officers, trustees and employees harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you in any way arising out of the use of the Website, including without limitation, the placement or transmission of any information or other materials on the Website by you or users of your account.
- Prohibited Use of the Website. You shall not use the Website in any way that would interfere with its operation nor submit any information, material or content to the Website that violates any law. Furthermore, you shall not post, upload, publish, transmit or otherwise distribute on the Website any information, material, or content that:
The Website reserves the right to remove any information, material or content that you post, upload, publish, transmit, distribute or otherwise use on the Website at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
- could constitute a criminal offence, including but not limited to any crimes relating to threats, intimidation, hate, assault, or fraud;
- could defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise interfere with the contractual, personality, confidentiality, privacy or publicity, moral or statutory or any other rights of any person;
- could infringe the intellectual property rights including without limitation any copyright, trade-mark, or patent, of any person;
- could be considered as a use of the website that is contrary to law or electronic etiquette, or which would adversely impact the use of the Website or the Internet by other users, including the posting or transmitting of information or software containing viruses or other disruptive components;
- contains any distasteful or offensive material including, but not limited to, material intended for an adult audience;
- encourages, conspires, entices or promotes the occurrence of any of the prohibited conduct stipulated herein.
- Posting of Reviews and Comments. The Website allows users to review and/or comment on the content related to the company, company information and related information. In posting comments and reviews you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- Users/visitors may post comments as long as the content of such comment is not illegal, obscene, threatening, libelous or racist and conforms to the terms and conditions herein. The content of such statement shall not invade someone’s privacy or infringed anyone’s intellectual property rights or be reprehensible. The user/visitor shall remain responsible for the content of their statement. As such, the Website does not control the content of statements posted and cannot guarantee the accuracy, reliability, nor the veracity of the information published on this Website. The Website cannot be held responsible for the content, existence, nature, quality, legality, security and conformity of any comment posted on this Website.
- You agree to communicate information that is true and genuine and is not in breach of any law or regulation in force.
- Allegations that are unfounded or libelous are forbidden. It is your responsibility to ensure that your statement is as explicit and argumentative as possible.
- Usurping the identity of an individual or of an entity is forbidden. It is also forbidden to mislead someone regarding the source of a comment or statement.
- Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate. Reviews and comments are not the place for rants about a business's employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don't address the core of the consumer experience.
- The comment or review being posted is for use on the Website not the company in question, nor is the Website affiliated with the said company in any manner whatsoever. The purpose of the Website is to supply you with their contact information (phone number, address, etc) and allow you to share your thoughts and opinions in relation to the contact information and the company. Your review will be posted on the Website for anyone to read so please keep that in mind when posting personal information. The Website is not responsible for your decision to post personal information.
- Please contribute with helpful and polite comments explaining your experience in relation to the contact information and the company. Do not personally attack anyone or post comments that are insulting, defamatory or racist which expose you to potential legal action. The Website reserves the right to modify or delete comments which breach the Website's policies.
- The Website may at any time and at its entire discretion, suppress any such content. It is understood that the Website does not have the obligation to review all postings/comments.
- Inappropriate Comment. Any interested party can request for the deletion or modification of a comment if he is the subject of such comment and if the content of such comment is in breach with the terms and conditions of utilization. A demand for the withdrawal of a comment shall be sent to email@example.com with a link to the comment and the reason for it to be deemed in breach. An answer to your request will be available within 48 to 72 hours. A disagreement with the review, comment does not constitute a motive for deletion or modification.
- Limit of Liability: Comments, Reviews. The Website is not responsible regarding the content of any statement (comment, review or other) submitted by its users. The Website may, further to a complaint or a comment, look at the content of any statement and edit out in whole or in part any statement that is either inappropriate, libelous, untrue or in breach with the terms and conditions of use.
- Privacy and Confidentiality. The Website undertakes not to use or disclose the information provided by its users for any other purpose than providing services. However, hariyellowpages.com cannot guarantee the confidentiality of the information submitted over the Internet. As such, users must accept the entire responsibility in the event that confidential information is disclosed.
- License. By posting, uploading or submitting any information, material or content to the Website, you automatically grant (or automatically warrant that the owner of the rights to such material, information or content has expressly granted) the Website a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license throughout the world to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, translate, license, transmit, distribute and otherwise exploit any or all portions of such information, material or content in any manner and media and by means of any technology now known or hereafter developed. In addition, you hereby irrevocably waive all moral rights in any such information, material or content posted, uploaded or submitted by you.
- Web Scraping/Harvesting. The framing, scraping, data-mining, extraction or collection of the Content of the Website in any form and by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, you may not mirror any material contained on this Website.
- Copyright. All Content published on or otherwise accessible through the Website is protected by copyright. The Content, and the copyright in the Content, are owned or controlled by the Website or the Website’s content suppliers. You may only use or reproduce the Content for your own personal and non-commercial use. The Content may not be otherwise used, reproduced, broadcast, published or re-transmitted without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. You must abide by all copyright notices, information and restrictions contained in any Content on, or accessed through, the Website and maintain such notices in the Content.
- Trade-marks. All products, services and company names mentioned in the Website may be trade-marks of the companies, businesses or their related companies or their respective owners. You shall not use any trade-mark displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the applicable company or the relevant owner of the trade-mark.
- Changes. The Website reserves the exclusive right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time. Non-material changes and clarifications will take effect immediately. Material changes will take effect 30 days after their posting. The posting date of each document will be set out at the end of the document. Any continued use of the Website will be deemed conclusive of your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
- Miscellaneous. The Terms and Conditions of the Website and all other documents referenced constitute the entire agreement between the Website and you with respect to your use of the Website. The Website’s failure to insist upon, or enforce strict performance, of any provision of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. If any of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions hereof. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province in which you reside and the federal laws of Canada, as applicable. The parties hereby agree the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the province in which the user of the Website resides. The parties have required that these Terms and Conditions and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Posting Date: December 27, 2019